Click here to learn more about my coaching philosophy and process.
Three, Six, Nine or Twelve Month Options
Timing: 1:1 coaching can start at any time. Sessions are scheduled weekly or bi-weekly, with majority by phone. Depending on goals, short or long-term, the right timeframe will be agreed by the end of the third coaching session.
Cost: $500 per hour for Leadership and Executive Coaching (paid for by the organization). Lower rates are offered for individuals seeking Life Coaching and paying for it themselves.
Virtually from any location
This coaching program is a great option for people who are curious about coaching and want to get a taste of it themselves, but may not be ready to make a longer-term commitment. The package includes:
- Three assessments to understand strengths, limitations, and areas of development, analyzed and summarized in detailed reports the client has for life.
- Three 60-minute coaching sessions over the course of 6 weeks by phone to debrief the assessments including learnings and possible actions the client may want to take.
- Customized coaching plan to guide and focus the client’s practice areas in the coming months.
- 90 minute integration coaching session three-months later to assess progress and refine the coaching plan based on what’s working and where challenges have emerged.
- Additional coaching check-in's can be purchased if needed.
Timing: Can start at any time. Sessions are held bi-weekly by phone.
Team Based Coaching
With team based coaching we will leverage tools and methods unique to the challenges of team dynamics and team personality profiles when trying to deliver on shared goals. While typically these programs are customized, common desired outcomes include:
- Accelerate team formation and path to higher performance
- Establish a shared team purpose
- Build relationships, drive alignment and strengthen commitment.
- Create an atmosphere for crucial, open and outcome-focused conversations.
Team coaching program includes: Team programs typically include a selected team assessment and up to 3 coaching sessions with the leader.
Want to learn more?
For more information about any of these coaching programs, please fill out the following information below.