My Personal Coaching Philosophy
I see my clients as growing human beings who have an important life purpose. Every time we make a commitment to become more aware, to honor our potential, and to follow through on our commitments to self and others, we open possibilities for the world to support us far beyond how we even imagined.
I create space for you to listen to yourself more deeply. At some level, you already know what is right for you. I help you to listen to yourself with more curiosity, truthfulness and trust to either sit with or act upon what you discover or becomes more clear.
Self-observation and self-reflection are two fundamental practices you will learn to master. They are foundational to your coaching program and key to a life of continuous growth and development.
Is Coaching for You?
Here are just a few reasons why people hire coaches and why coaching has become one of the fasting growing personal and professional development practices around the world.
- You are ready to tackle a big goal (work, relationships, health, finance...) but don't know where to start.
- You are going through a career or life transition and need some extra support.
- You have been asked to step into a bigger role at work and are not sure you have what it takes.
- Life has become boring or unfulfilling and you can no longer ignore the need for change.
- You working so hard you're worried your personal foundation is weak or at risk of breaking
- You are tired of carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders and don't know how to get the support you need.
- Life is good and you yearn to make it great.
- You want to live your life more intentionally and authentically.
After aligning on your initial goals and our coaching agreements including schedule, we begin our weekly or bi-weekly sessions. The steps for each session are:
- Calm our intellects and connect to intuition
- Share the intention for the session
- Uncover blocks to current goals or wishes
- Challenge stated obstacles
- Create choices based on new awareness
- Commit to self assignment
Recap/Assignment: At the end of our session we will recap insights and weekly assignments/focus. This will be your guide during the week.
Full coaching program includes: Assessments, interviews (if applicable), coaching development program, and weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions.
Who I Coach
I coach all types professionals, executives, leaders and teams. My speciality is working with clients who have a specific challenge in one or more of the following areas:
- People who may love their life but are craving more enrichment and satisfaction
- Executives working in global and matrix roles
- People who are making or desire to make a career transition
- Leaders in transition (new company or role)
- Professionals taking on global or international roles or transitioning back from expat assignments
- Women in leadership balancing the needs of work and life
- Women who feel called to do something more but can't find the space or voice to pursue it.
Team Based Coaching
With team based coaching we will leverage tools and methods unique to the challenges of team dynamics and team personality profiles when trying to deliver on shared goals. While typically these programs are customized, common desired outcomes include:
- Accelerate team formation and path to higher performance
- Establish a shared team purpose
- Build relationships, drive alignment and strengthen commitment.
- Create an atmosphere for crucial, open and outcome-focused conversations.
Team coaching program includes: Team programs typically include a selected team assessment and up to 3 coaching sessions with the leader.
Successful coaching leaves people with outcomes such as:
- Increased capacity for self-reflection, self-awareness and self- acknowledgement
- Stronger and more sustainable capabilities or capacities
- Strengthened personal presence
- Finding or using your voice more skillfully
- More choice and freedom in life and work
- Focusing your attention on what is most important to you
- Moving in the direction of your unique gifts and talents
- Tackling challenges with more skill and ease
- And many more...
Book a Free 30-Minute Introductory Session
Register for a free introductory session to explore this with me more. If you are thinking about it, don't wait. Start living the life you want now. I would be honored to support you. During your free exploratory call, we will discuss
- What coaching is and isn't
- Coach a goal: Use a goal for us to coach as an example of how the process works
- Discuss your thoughts on if and how this could be of value to you in your life now or at a later date.