Dedicated to individual, team, organizational, and community growth and change.
My consulting approach is holistic and integrated, addressing important topics on three levels: individual, team and organization so results are more embedded and sustainable. Consulting projects are custom-designed and priced.
The focus and expertise we offer falls into three primary areas:
- Full Diagnostic Package (assessments, surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc.)
- Gap Assessment Reporting and Supporting Communication
- Engagement Surveys, Analysis and Reporting
- Change and Project Planning
Leadership & Team Development
- Executive and Board Retreats (design and facilitation)
- Team Development and Performance Improvement (design and facilitation)
- Leadership Program Design (development and facilitation)
- Leadership Team Meetings (design and facilitation)
- Conference/Forum Events (design and facilitation)
Building High Performing Cultures, Strategy Development, & Change Management
- Re-organizations and Cultural Integrations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cultural Assessments and Health Analysis Reports and Recommendations
- Cultural Change Planning
- Strategic Communications (change, story telling, leadership alignment and cascade planning)
Consulting projects are custom. A proposal is drafted after the first intake and once approved, including time and costs, the project is initiated. This process generally take 4-6 weeks.
- Consulting projects may be billed at a daily or hourly rate depending on request. This is determined after initial intake and proposal is delivered.
- Longer-term projects (more than 5 days of consulting time) are negotiated directly with the client and typically utilize a hybrid of hourly and per-day rates depending on the type of consultation needed.
- For projects requiring additional consultants, I collaborate with a very talented group of OD consultants. Should a larger team be needed for your project, you would have the chance to interview and select them.