Who I Am
Renée is an executive and life coach, organizational development consultant, leadership development expert, workshop leader and writer who has been transforming organizations, teams and the careers of talented and ambitious professionals, entrepreneurs, changemakers and executives for over 20 years.
Renée has built organizational and people capability in over 40 countries in the biotech, pharmaceutical, health care, technology, internet, and service industries, an exciting career that included her own five-year executive expatriate assignment in Switzerland.
Leveraging research and methodologies in leadership, neuroscience, mindfulness and human dynamics, Renée provides useable and repeatable frameworks and practices that inspire clients to engage more authentically, compassionately and consciously—even in the midst of conflict and challenge.
With a deep expertise in team facilitation and team dynamics, she is also known for her ability to create meaningful group experiences that align leaders, teams, functions and strategies to build new and more strategic organizational capabilities.
Renée has designed, implemented and led dozens of large-scale HR, leadership, and change transformation programs in every area of the business and across highly matrixed, global landscapes. Several of her change interventions and leadership programs have been benchmarked and published by organizations such as the Corporate Executive Board and Process Excellence Network.
Today Renée runs her own global coaching and consulting practice out of California, with an important focus on women and leadership. She believes that the new era of women’s leadership calls us to step more fully into our role as changemakers, requiring greater attention to self-care and our true aspirations. Only then can women achieve the freedom, discernment and choiceful balance needed to do their best work.
Renée approaches this work with a deliberate intention—inviting men and women to work collaboratively towards achieving true inclusion and ultimately, the organizational benefits attained when both men and women are supported to reach their full potential.
Education, Certifications & Faculty Roles
- MS Degree, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Certified Life and Executive Coach (New Ventures West and Deep Coaching Institute; International Coaching Federation accredited)
- Deep knowledge of the Enneagram and application in individual and team development
- Deep expertise in team and interpersonal dynamics
- Certified in Foundations in NeuroLeadership, NeuroLeadership Institute
- High Performance Leadership Coach (#1 ranked executive program worldwide by the Financial Times), International Management Development (IMD) Executive Education
- Women's Leadership Circles, Coach and Facilitator
- Emerging Women Power Circle Faciltator
- Immunity to Change Facilitator, Minds at Work
- 360 Degree Feedback Facilitator, Center for Creative Leadership
- Change Management: Connor Partners, Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey
- Greenbelt (Lean 6 Sigma) Trained, Anderson Consulting Group
- Certified in variety of leadership, change management and coach trainings and assessments
Academia, Biotech, Consulting, Health Care, Government, Internet, Non-profit, Pharmaceuticals, Service and Technology.
Specialties & Affiliations
- Executive and Life Coaching, Team Development and Facilitation
- Executive and Leadership Development Program Design
- Leadership and Team Retreats, Workshop Design and Facilitation
- Merger & Acquisition Integration Activities, Transformational Change, Organizational Effectiveness Analysis and Design, Strategic Planning and Communications Consulting
- High Potential Rotation Programs, Employee Engagement, Staffing and On-boarding
- Business Process Management and LEAN 6-Sigma
- WisdomWomen Founding Member, present
- Emerging Women, Power Circle Facilitator, present
- WINGs for Growth Advisor (non-profit), Transforming Aspiring Young Women into the Leaders of the Future, present
- International Coaching Federation, Sacramento Chapter, present
- Sacramento Waldorf School, Board Coach and Facilitator, present
- Child Abuse Resolved Through Education, Advisory Board Member and Volunteer, 1989–Present
- Crossroads International Church of Basel, Pastor and Elder Board Coach and Facilitator, 2010 to 2014
- Speaking Engagements for national and international organizations such as Pharma HR Forum, Process Excellence Network, ASTD, Provant, and National Association of Colleges and Employers
Travel is my other passion
Travel Moments with Kids
Through my blog I hope will expand some of the limiting paradigms that keep parents from traveling with children. Encourage more families to travel, explore and connect through seeing the world together and having experiences that last a lifetime.
My family and I are fueled by our passion for travel, which includes 45+ countries and counting. Inspired by these experiences, I have a blog on these experiences that can be found at www.travelmomentswithkids.com.
May it inspire you and your family to see more of the world—together!