Women's Leadership Circles
A Transformative Group Coaching Experience
About the Program:
This program is a response to the growing complexity and challenges surrounding women’s advancement into senior leadership positions. The internal and external barriers that women have to navigate are coming at a great cost. Tackling this pervasive issue requires a deeper and more novel approach.
Through a unique facilitated process and program design, Women’s Leadership Circles empower participants to surface unconscious biases, manifest new possibilities, and implement personalized strategies that produce meaningful and sustainable results. To accelerate this work, we use the Enneagram to determine each participant’s core personality “type” and the strengths, patterns and areas of potential development. Among other content, together we explore the essential developmental topics of mindfulness, inner critic, creative expression, and wholehearted leadership.
The program’s aim is to enable women to achieve more fulfilling leadership and work experiences. When this happens, organizations reap the rewards that come from these women’s heightened contributions. The ultimate gain is a work environment that is inclusive, emotionally intelligent, and fosters well-being.
Participating in this program will enable you to:
- Live and lead more authentically.
- Attain clarity about your personal leadership identity, purpose and goals.
- Build or make clearer your own leadership presence.
- Bring original thinking and voice to organizational demands and opportunities.
- Increase confidence to tackle or influence the barriers and challenges found working in complicated and dynamic environments.
- Foster greater appreciation for feminine values back at your workplace (such as collaboration, compassion, and communication).
- Three one-day face-to-face group sessions from 9:00 – 5:00 PDT. Lunch will be served.
- Individual monthly hour-long coaching sessions with Renée. First coaching session occurs prior to first group session for two hours. (Total of seven hours of 1:1 coaching).
- Monthly two-hour small-group virtual meetings (In months when there is no face-to-face group session).
- Monthly peer-coach meetings.
- Attendees: Maximum of eight women.
When: Begins in November 2017 with monthly meetings until April 2018.
Face-to-Face Group Meetings from 9am-5pm: 11/28/17, 1/30/2018, 3/27/18
Virtual Group Meetings from 9-11am: 12/19/17, 2/13/18, 4/24/18
Location: Portland, OR
Cost: $4,300 (20% discount for non-profit and government organizations)
To learn more about this program: Contact Renée Dineen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-650-452-0185
Program Brochure: Click Here